Friends of Coppermill
Friends of Coppermill Organisation Mission Statement
Friends of Coppermill Organisation (also known as Friends of Coppermill) is a non-profit group that parents and carers automatically become members of when their child attends Coppermill Primary School.
Friends of Coppermill Organisation aims to engage with a wide community of people including extended families and friends of Coppermill School pupils, our teaching and governing body and local businesses and community organisations in our local area.
We aim to enhance the education and experiences of all the pupils of Coppermill Primary School and create a vibrant school community by:
- – Arranging events and activities that raise funds for school equipment, projects and experiences.
- – Organising social events for the engagement and enjoyment of the pupils, their families and the wider community.
- – Providing volunteer support for school events to assist with the educating and nurturing of all school students.
We organise an event each term, including; Christmas Fayre, International Evening, Halloween Disco, Valentine’s Disco, Easter Event, Cake Sales and Summer Fayre.
Ways To Get Involved!
- – All parents / carers are welcome to come along to the meetings. They are held on Monday morning at 9:00am, fortnightly (see school notice board outside the main entrance)
- – If you can’t come to the meetings, we still welcome any help at events – helping to run a stall or just hearing your ideas and feedback
- – If you would like to be added to the Friends of Coppermill e-mail list, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee 2021-2022 (elected at the AGM in September 2021)
|Chair:||Kirsty Lyall (Sam in Year 4 & Josephine in Year 2)|
|Vice Chair:||Jo Law (Rufus in Year 6, Flynn in Year 4 & Lyra in Year 1)|
|Treasurer:||João Monteiro (Amelia in Year 1 and Isabel in Nursery)|
|Secretary:||Nicky Petto (William in Year 4 & Leda in Year 1)|
|Committee Members:||Alecs Geuder (Theodora in Year 4)|
|Asli Ahmet Maisuria (Keval in Year 4 & Dilan in Year 1)|
|Becky Keaveney (Conor in Year 5)|
|Beky Stoddart (Phineas in Year 5 & Wilkie in Year 1)|
|Emma Wiggins (Wren in Year 5 & Vivien in Year 2)|
|Esther Firman (Burt in Year 5, Freda in Year 2 & Martha in Reception)|
|Gülly Yakup (Elvan in Reception)|
|Kate Masri (Rose in Year 3 & Lawrence in Reception)|
|Luisa Martí (Sophia in Year 4)|
|Luke Seaber (Noemi in Year 2)|
|Mark Brown (Tia in Year 1)|
|Matt Hubbard (Noah in Year 1)|
|Ruth Talbot (Amani in Year 3)|
|Sarah Brown (Tia in Year 1)|
|Suzanne Natelson (Zak in Year 1)|
|Suzie Schilling (Lola in Year 1)|
Treasurer’s Report 2018-2019
– Enrichment activities for the whole school
– Workshops with external providers for Maths, Science, History and Book Week
– Annual Christmas Pantomime for KS1 and KS2