Friends of Coppermill
Friends of Coppermill Organisation Mission Statement
Friends of Coppermill Organisation (also known as Friends of Coppermill) is a non-profit group that parents and carers automatically become members of when their child attends Coppermill Primary School.
Friends of Coppermill Organisation aims to engage with a wide community of people including extended families and friends of Coppermill School pupils, our teaching and governing body and local businesses and community organisations in our local area.
We aim to enhance the education and experiences of all the pupils of Coppermill Primary School and create a vibrant school community by:
- – Arranging events and activities that raise funds for school equipment, projects and experiences.
- – Organising social events for the engagement and enjoyment of the pupils, their families and the wider community.
- – Providing volunteer support for school events to assist with the educating and nurturing of all school students.
We organise 2-3 events per term, including; Christmas Fayre, International Evening, Halloween Disco, Valentine’s Disco, Easter Event, Cake Sales and Summer Fayre.
Ways To Get Involved!
- – All parents / carers are welcome to come along to the meetings. They are held on Monday morning at 9:00am, fortnightly (see school notice board outside the main entrance)
- – If you can’t come to the meetings, we still welcome any help at events – helping to run a stall or just hearing your ideas and feedback
- – If you would like to be added to the PTA e-mail list, please e-mail email@example.com
|Nursery:||Tiziana Morosetti (Noemi’s Mum)|
|Reception:||Barbora Gasparova (Johana’s Mum)|
|Judith Shipman (Ivo’s Mum)|
|Diler Metin (Mateo’s Mum)|
|Year 1 Nebula:||Jo Law (Flynn’s Mum)|
|Year 1 Neutron||Bex Booker (Max’s Mum)|
|Year 2:||Emma Wiggins (Wren’s Mum)|
|Year 3:||Hannah Webster (Toby’s Mum)|
|Year 4:||Kamila Michalak (Weronika’s Mum)|
|Year 5:||Sarah Gill (Dulcie’s Mum)|
|Year 6 Star:||Natalie Semar|
|Year 6 Sun:||Hannah Webster (Phoebe’s Mum)|
|Staff Representative||Nicolianna Petridou (School Business Manager)|
Committee (June 2018 – June 2019 elected at the AGM in June 2018)
|Committee Members:||Kamila Michalak|
Treasurer’s Report 2017-2018
– Enrichment activities for the whole school
– Workshops with external providers for Maths, Science and Book Week
– Annual Christmas Pantomime for KS1 and KS2
– Year 5 Gardening Project with Organiclea